On page optimization
On page SEO (optimization) is that the base of search engine optimization. On Page Seo definition that to be a factor(s) that effects on your website or webpage that are listing on SERP, and these activities are controlled by admin and coding on the page. In easy terms, we will say that creating an online page search engine friendly.
On page Seo Factors
1. style ought to be smart.
2. check that Navigation easy and simple.
3. ensure all 301 redirections to right universal resource locator(URL).
4. Generate sitemap.XML.
5. create robots.text.
6. Write relevant titles.
7. Use H1, H2, H3 tags for headings.
8. place ALT tags for pictures.
9. Write distinctive and quality content.
10. Decrease keyword stuffing.
11. Use right anchor text.
12. Image optimization.
13. universal resource locator Canonicalization.
14. Register Google webmasters & Analytics.
SEO frinedly URL Structure
- Keep it short – straightforward to remember
- Use of keywords – keep the impact on SE ranking
- Use –(hyphen) rather than 9 (Underscore):
seo-tips.html (Considered a combination of 2 completely different words “SEO” and “tips”)
seo_tips.html (Considered as one word that doesn’t have any which means or not creating any sense to the search engines particularly to Google)
- Avoid use of dynamic URL –Dynamic URL contains several parameters, attributes, and id to send values to the following page or to the information to fetch content. These style of URL are terribly hard or to remember and many times found broken if the site goes through lots of changes every day.
In case of dynamic URL, you’ll be able to rewrite it by some techniques and create it SEO friendly
www.digitalknows.com/displayjobs.aspx?id=1&catid=23 (query string)
www.digitalknows.com/nursing-job-in-melborne/1/23/ (URL rewrite).
An HTML TITLE tag is placed within the head tag. The on page SEO title is what’s displayed in the title bar of your browser window, and is additionally what’s displayed once you bookmark a page or add it to your browser Favorites.
This is the one place on a webpage wherever your keywords should be present. Correct use of keywords in the title of each page of your web site is very necessary to Google – significantly for the homepage. If you are doing nothing else to optimize your site, keep in mind to try to this!
Google , Bing, AOL Title Length: 69 Characters together with area
Yahoo Title Length: 72 Characters together with area
Title of a webpage
- The title should not carry with it quite about 9 words or 60 characters.
- Use keywords at the very starting of the title.
- Do not embrace your name in the title unless your name is incredibly well known.
- Titles should be distinctive for every page.
- Titles length ought to be between 50 – 72 characters.
- Make sure the <title> tag is that the initial part in the <head> section of your page – this makes it easier for Google to search out the page.
- Do not overdo it – don’t repeat your keywords quite a pair of to three times in the title.
How you mark up your pictures can impact not only the method that search engines understand your page, however additionally what quantity search traffic from image search your web site generates. an ALT attribute is an HTML part that enables you to produce different info for a picture if a user can’t read it. Your pictures might break over time (files get deleted, users have an issue connecting to your site, etc.) therefore having a helpful description of the image may be useful from an overall usability perspective.
Use descriptive anchor text for all of your text links. Most search engines take into account anchor text of incoming links once ranking pages.
<a href=”mypage.htm” title=”Anchor Title”>Anchor Text</a>
The Anchor Title plays an awfully necessary role and is seen by most of the search engines. The anchor title ought to have applicable keywords. Anchor title helps the site visitors employing a balloon, and displaying written language. The Anchor Text is another necessary part, that ought to be selected terribly carefully as a result of this text is used not just for search engines but additionally for navigation purpose. you must try and use the simplest keywords in your anchor text.
- Use h1 tags for the main heading and you’ll be able to write your subheadings to use h2 and h3 tags.
- H1, H2…H6
- Right when your page title your heading tags are of most importance
- Search engines use them to outline the importance of your keywords
- If you discover your heading tags too massive and use CSS to outline however they look.
- Use your Main keyword in the H1 tag
- Try to keep the “Keyword” initially
- Image file name is descriptive. you’ll be able to use keywords in the file name.
- Try to Use Image Alt tags and name pictures using your main keyword.
- All image should have ALT tag. Use the keyword in image ALT tag.
- Do not use massive size serious image. always minimize the image size.
Optimize Your ALT Tags
Every time you place a brand new image on your website, you’ll be asked to input what’s known as an “alt tag” to explain the image. Below is an example of what your image ALT tag can appear as if in your hypertext mark-up language code:
<img src=”filename.jpeg”alt=”image alt description”>
Google SiteMap Creation
In On Page Seo Create a sitemap.html page for the user. Generate sitemap.xml for search engines to the following sitemap generate free tool Like
- Create XML sitemap for your website.
- Mention all public URLs among sitemap.
- Put XML sitemap in the root folder of your website.
- It informs search engines concerning URLs on a website that are accessible for crawl
Create a robots.txt file to your website to crawl your web content.
Create a robots.txt file to certify and limit crawler to crawl your web site.
Disallow all robots to crawl your site:
Allow all robots to crawl your site:
For specific crawler use: “User-Agent: Crawler Name”
For specific part and page use: “Disallow: /abc/page.html”
See also Off Page SEO